THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
SNACKABLE NOTES PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SNACKABLE NOTES PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR’S INDEPENDENT JUDGING AGENCY, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents residing in one of the fifty (50) United States states or the District of Columbia, thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and Promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three (3) months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion).
2. PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The Promotion consists of a Sweepstakes and Extra Credit Challenges. The Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded via random drawings and the Extra Credit Challenge Prizes will be awarded based on the results of the Extra Credit Challenge Judging. By entering the Sweepstakes, you are NOT automatically entered into the Extra Credit Challenge portion of the Promotion. See Section 4 for details on how to enter each component of the Promotion. See Section 7 for the Judging Criteria associated with the Extra Credit Challenge.
3. PROMOTION PERIODS: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on July 8, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 8, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The computer of Sponsor's Web master is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion.
For the Sweepstakes: The Promotion Period is divided into nine (9) weekly entry periods (each a “Week”) as outlined in Section 6.
For the Extra Credit Challenges: Extra Credit Challenges are offered during Week’s 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9 of the Promotion Period and as outlined in Section 7.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Promotion:
To receive one (1) entry into the random drawing and to enter the Extra Credit Challenge:
(a) Create a Snack Lib: During the Promotion Period, visit Snackablenotes.com (“Web Site”) and follow the instructions to create and submit your “Snack Lib” (the “Snack Lib Entry” or “Entry”) to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing corresponding to the Week in which you submit your Snack Lib Entry.
For Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9 only, entrants will have the option to submit their Snack Lib Entry into the applicable Extra Credit Challenge.
You must checkmark the box next to the statement: “Yes, put this submission into the Extra Credit Challenge” in order for your Entry to be considered for the Extra Credit Challenge.
Be sure to check the Extra Credit Challenge Schedule in Section 6 for a specific Week’s challenge.
Limit one (1) Snack Lib Entry per person/email address per day. Snack Lib Entries will only be judged if you opted into the Extra Credit Challenge as described above. (If you create more than one  Snack Lib a day, only your first submission will be counted as your Entry for that day.)
To receive two (2) entries into the random drawing and to enter the Extra Credit Challenge:
(b) Make a Purchase and Submit a Photo of a Snackable Note: During the Promotion Period, purchase any specially-marked Frito Lay Variety Pack. Each bag inside of the pack contains an area for you to write a “Snackable Note”. Choose a bag, write a “Snackable Note” on the indicated area, and then take a photo of your bag (also, an “Entry” or “Photo” or “Snackable Note Entry”). Next, visit the Web Site and follow the online instructions to register and upload your Photo to receive two (2) entries into the random drawing corresponding to the Week in which you submitted your Snackable Note Entry.
For Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9 only, entrants will have the option to submit their Snackable Note Entry into the applicable Extra Credit Challenge. You must checkmark the box next to the statement: “Yes, put this submission into the Extra Credit Challenge” in order for your Entry to be considered for the Extra Credit Challenge.
Be sure to check the Extra Credit Challenge Schedule in Section 6 for a specific Week’s challenge.
(c) Send a Mail-in Entry (to receive two (2) entries into the Sweepstakes without making a purchase): Hand print your first and last name, complete street address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your entry into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Snackable Notes Promotion Sweepstakes Entries, PO Box 650023, Dept. 882-711, El Paso, TX 88565-0023 (also, an “Entry” or “Mail-In Entry”). Mail-In Entries must be received by the “Mail-in Entry Received by Date” corresponding to a particular Week’s Drawing Date in order to be eligible for that random drawing. Limit one (1) Mail-In Entry submission per stamped-outer envelope (worth two  entries). No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. All Mail-In Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Limit one (1) Snackable Note Entry (worth two  entries into the Sweepstakes) OR one (1) Mail-in Entry (worth two  entries into the Sweepstakes) per person/email address per day, regardless of entry method. Snackable Note Entries will only be judged if you opted into the Extra Credit Challenge as described above.
For All Entries:
All Entries submitted via (a) or (b) above must be received and recorded within the Promotion Period. No other forms of submitting an Entry are valid. Any Entry containing inappropriate material, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion shall be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for the Promotion.
Each submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Entries (including but not limited to Entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all Entries will be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited.
Data rates may apply if entering with a mobile phone or other Web-enabled device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
From time to time during the Promotion, Sponsor may feature Entries on the Web Site and/or in Sponsor’s social media pages and channels, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Being selected as a featured Entry is unrelated to the winner-selection process and does not guarantee selection as a winner in the Promotion nor does it entitle the featured entrants to any compensation or prize.
For Entries submitted in an Extra Credit Challenge:
By submitting an Entry, entrant agrees that his/her Entry conforms to the “Entry Guidelines” specified in Section 5, and that Sponsor may disqualify entrant from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the Entry fails to conform to such guidelines. Entries that are not in accordance with the “Entry Guidelines” as stated in Section 5 will be ineligible.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR ITS SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS, AT SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Entries in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose.
5. ENTRY GUIDELINES: Entries must comply with these Official Rules. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries. By submitting an Entry you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not won previous awards, (d) that you have obtained permission from any person (and/or their parent or legal guardian, if a minor) whose name, likeness or image is used in your Entry; and (e) that publication of the Entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Each entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose work includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos, other than Sponsor’s) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to the Sponsor, upon request, prior to awarding of any prize.
As determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, Entries must meet the following guidelines: (a) Must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the Web Site; (b) Cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, political, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (c) Cannot promote alcohol, marijuana, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (d) Cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (e) Cannot promote terrorist acts such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or provide instructional information about illegal activities; (f) Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about Sponsor, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies; (g) Cannot feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others (except Sponsor’s trademarks, logos or trade dress), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except Sponsor’s products), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (h) Cannot feature copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art, stills, or images published on or in television, movies, the Internet or other media, except such materials owned by Sponsor) without permission; (i) Cannot feature background artwork, unless it is an original work of the entrant; (j) Cannot feature materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the entrant, without permission; (k) Cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (l) Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
If you think that any Entry infringes your intellectual property rights, please follow the notification guidelines as stated herein. Frito Lay North America, Inc. investigates notices of alleged infringement and takes appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) ("DMCA"). Frito-Lay’s Designated Agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is: By Mail: Jeanette Zimmer, 7701 Legacy Drive, Mail Drop 3A-160F, Plano, Texas 75024. By Email: Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice of claimed infringement must include the following information: (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address; (e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and (f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3). Under the DCMA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys' fees.
ENTRIES POSTED TO THE WEB SITE (IF ANY) WERE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the entry requirements set forth herein in its sole discretion.
6. RANDOM DRAWINGS: For each Week of the Promotion Period, one (1) Sweepstakes Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the Drawing Date listed in the schedule below from among all eligible Entries received for the corresponding Week. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent drawings. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given drawing. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per household.
|Week||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Mail-in Entry Received by Date||Drawing Date|
|1||07/08/18, 12:00:00 p.m. CT||07/14/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||07/21/18||07/23/18|
|2||07/15/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||07/21/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||07/28/18||07/30/18|
|3||07/22/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||07/28/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||08/04/18||08/06/18|
|4||07/29/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/04/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||08/11/18||08/13/18|
|5||08/05/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/11/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||08/18/18||08/20/18|
|6||08/12/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/18/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||08/25/18||08/27/18|
|7||08/19/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/25/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||09/01/18||09/03/18|
|8||08/26/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||09/01/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||09/08/18||09/10/18|
|9||09/02/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||09/08/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||09/15/18||09/17/18|
7. EXTRA CREDIT CHALLENGE JUDGING: For each Week an Extra Credit Challenge is offered, Entries submitted into the Extra Credit Challenge will be judged by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s marketing agency(ies), based on the following judging criteria: (a) 40% Originality and Creativity; (b) 30% Element of Fun; and (c) 30% Adherance to Weekly Theme. For each Week in which there is an Extra Credit Challenge offered, the entrant receiving the highest cumulative score as awarded by the judges shall be deemed the Extra Credit Challenge winner for that Week. In case of a tie, tied Entries will be broken by cumulative points awarded for “Originality and Creativity”. If the tie continues, then tie(s) will be broken by the Entry with highest cumulative point score in the second criteria, continuing thereafter to the next criteria until the tie is broken. Entries will not carry forward to the judging for subsequent Weeks. Winners will be determined and announced within two (2) to three (3) weeks of the applicable Week’s End Date. Limit one (1) Extra Credit Challenge Prize per household.
|Week||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Challenge Theme|
|1||07/08/18, 12:00:00 p.m. CT||07/14/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||No Extra Credit Challenge this Week|
|2||07/15/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||07/21/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||Funny|
|3||07/22/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||07/28/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||No Extra Credit Challenge this Week|
|4||07/29/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/04/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||Inspirational|
|5||08/05/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/11/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||No Extra Credit Challenge this Week|
|6||08/12/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/18/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||Sentimental|
|7||08/19/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||08/25/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||No Extra Credit Challenge this Week|
|8||08/26/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||09/01/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||Funny|
|9||09/02/18, 12:00:00 a.m. CT||09/08/18, 11:59:59 p.m. CT||Inspirational|
8. PRIZE DETAILS:
Sweepstakes Prizes (9 total; one  per Week): Each winner will receive $1,000.00. Total value of all Sweepstakes Prizes is $9,000.00.
Extra Credit Challenge Prizes (5 total; one  per Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9): Each winner will receive $1,000.00. Total value of all Extra Credit Challenge Prizes is $5,000.00.
All prizes are awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to winner Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prizes won by an eligible participant who is a minor in his or her state of residence will be awarded to a minor’s parent or legal guardian. Potential winners will be notified by email or mail within one (1) week of the applicable drawing date for the Sweepstakes and within two (2) weeks of the Week’s End Date for the applicable Extra Credit Challenge. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification and as indicated on the Affidavit. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving an initial prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant's email address or mailing address. If (i) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (ii) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (iii) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the applicable prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be shipped within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification.
Applicable to the Extra Credit Challenge: By accepting an Extra Credit Challenge Prize, each winner agrees that his/her Entry will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Winners hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Entry, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion. In the event of an identity dispute of a participant who participated via the Web Site, the entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address associated with the account used for entry. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, participants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if participants are minors) release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant's participation in the Promotion; (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting a prize, recipients (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if recipients are minors) (a) agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information and Entry (which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the operation of the Promotion, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the remaining prizes among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to cancellation as deemed appropriate by its independent judging agency. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 8, 2018 to: Snackable Notes Promotion Winner's List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 882-711, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
14. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
© 2018 Frito-Lay North America, Inc.